I'm strugling to grow my hair back at the front

Patient

Q: I'm strugling to grow my hair back at the front I've tried everything and now I want to use the Bob martin the pills for dogs my question is ,it is safe for human to take bob martin? Will be any side effects?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

No, bob martin is not dangerous and can be used by humans, although not routinely prescribed.
It has no long term side effects, although even the effects are not well documented.
You can definitely give it a shot. I will also advise you to use castor oil regularly, and you apply it directly on your scalp area, where there is a lack of hair.

Hope this was helpful,