Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m suffering from communicating hydrocele / hernia since long time

I’m suffering from communicating hydrocele / hernia since long time

Patient: I’m suffering from communicating hydrocele / hernia since long time. But now I’m feeling heavyness in my srotum & abdomen. What should i do.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of communicating hydrocele, that is congenital hernia.The probable reasons for the heaviness may be filling of the scrotum with intestines which in turn pull on the mesentery to cause heaviness in the abdomen or can be altogether a different reason caused by enteritis or so.I would advise you the following:First of all get a clinical evaluation why this problem.Get an appointment for surgery.Get operated sooner before any complication occurs.