I'm suffering from skin problem and not getting the solution

Patient

Q: I'm suffering from skin problem and not getting the solution to cure It...im getting rashes all over my body, on my thighs, breast, back and abdomen. And it is very irritating and itchy.

Symptoms:  Red rashes and itchiness
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Based on your age, I would suspect either an allergy or a viral infection. You can try taking tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to help you. If you do not feel better after 3 days, please see a Doctor.

Also see a Doctor if you get a fever or similar such disease. Hope this helps you. All the best.