I'm sure he's just sick, but is there anything I'm missing?

Q: Hi there,
My fiancé began to feel unwell on Sunday night around 8pm. Headache, congestion, body aches, upset stomach, fever and dizzy all out of the blue. Yesterday and today he is unable to get out of bed without the use of Tylenol 3s to help the body aches, has a fever and is sweating but feels as though he is freezing cold and he is shivering. He also says he can't tell whether he is dreaming or awake. He just looks awful and very uncomfortable even when he's sleeping...
I'm sure he's just got a really nasty bug, but I just want to know if there are any red flags that I might be missing??

Symptoms:  Headaches (pressure), body aches (severe), confusion/hallucinations, fever, intense chills, upset stomach