I'm taking cephalexin is it bad to take two?

Patient

Q: I'm taking cephalexin is it bad to take two? I'm pregnant I have 8 weeks now I have so much pain it's unbearable I don't know what to do anymore I need to know if it's bad because of my pregnancy or just it's bad to take two

Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting ATD.

Cephalexin is an antibiotic that belongs to the class I Cephalosporins. It should be used with caution and as per the recommended dosage. In pregnancy, it is a category B drug and should be used only under medical supervision. It is not advisable to consume 2 tabs or as you wish. Please consult your Gynaecologist if you have any discomfort rather treating on your own.

Have a nice day.