Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m talking about 8000 mg of vitamin c everyday because

I’m talking about 8000 mg of vitamin c everyday because

Patient: I’m talking about 8000 mg of vitamin c everyday because I am pregnant and trying to do a healthy abortion, I’m starting to get like a detergent that’s clear and white does this mean its working or?

Doctor: Hi,Thank you for the question.Vitamin C is an antioxidant. It functions to remove free radicals that cause dark c olored skin. It is nothing to worry about. It is also safe to take 8000 mg of Vitamin C as Vitamin C is water soluble.However, I recommend that you consult an Obstetrician to get a safe Abortion. All the best and I hope you have a safe abortion.