I'm talking about 8000 mg of vitamin c everyday because

Patient : I'm talking about 8000 mg of vitamin c everyday because I am pregnant and trying to do a healthy abortion, I'm starting to get like a detergent that's clear and white does this mean its working or?
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for the question. Vitamin C is an antioxidant. It functions to remove free radicals that cause dark c olored skin. It is nothing to worry about. It is also safe to take 8000 mg of Vitamin C as Vitamin C is water soluble. However, I recommend that you consult an Obstetrician to get a safe Abortion. All the best and I hope you have a safe abortion.