I'm thinking I'm pregant I'm not 100% sure but I've

Patient : I'm thinking I'm pregant. I'm not 100% sure but I've been feeling really tired and I have almost like a pressure feeling in my stoumac and my nipples are alittle sore. What does it sound like?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms that you described, although may be a part of early pregnancy, are not act ually specific to pregnancy. They may even indicate premenstrual symptoms or a hormonal imbalance. Do a urine pregnancy test in case you miss the coming cycle. Hope this helped. Regards