Im tired of constantly feeling sick. i want to be normal...

Patient : Hi, Im 21 yrs old. I have always felt unease around other woman. I tend to get really sick when im around a woman for to long. My stomach hurts and i feel like throwing up also my body gets cold. And if they touch me, it upsets my stomach. It even happens with family members... is it possible to be a woman that is allergic to other woman?
Symptoms:  Stomach aches/ nausea/ goosebumps/ sharp pains in the gut/ cold sweat/ in worst cases blurring vision and black outs.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. This phenomenon cannot be explained by a llergy. Some psychological mal-conditioning has occurred and that is making your replant towards women. This has something to do with your eraly childhood experience that you have had with a woman figure. Medicines may not help you in this. What you require is a psychodynamic psychotherapy or a behavioural therapy. Both are specialized counselling techniques, generally mastered by a clinical psychologist. They will delivered to you as weekly sessions and need to be continued for a few months. Do meet your doctor and get a referral to a clinical psychologist. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. Wish you good health!