I'm trying to convince, I had slight cramps 10 days

Patient : I'm trying to convince, I had slight cramps 10 days past ovulation, on I'm 12 dpo light bleeding and severe cramps. This isn't normal my period starts out always very heavy and with dull cramps
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. A little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only. So, there is possibility that your periods might have started a little bit earlier. Possibly your spotting may turn into regular menstrual flow soon. If you want to rule out pregnancy and miscarriage, better to go for a blood test for pregnancy as urine pregnancy test kit may give an accurate result in very early pregnancy. Take care.