I'm trying to figure out if I have a dislocated Jaw.

Patient : How can I know if I have a dislocated jaw and what can I do about it? I feel that my face is crooked. I need answers, please help.
Symptoms:  Crooked face, uneven jaw, crooked teeth, speech problems
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. A dislocated jaw will not let your mouth clo se. If its closing well, then the jaw is most probably not dislocated. Further we need to know whether the malformation of your face is since birth or is it a new onset malformation. If its since birth then we need to plan an extensive plastic surgery to correct the face. Do meet your doctor and discuss these issues. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.