I'm trying to get pregnant but have hpv @ 17

Patient

Q: I'm trying to get pregnant but have hpv @ 17 I had a cone biopsy I am 36 are my chances very slim I have been trying for 5 years lack of insurance

Doctor

HPV cannot directly interfere with chances of getting pregnant and a cone biopsy will not cut the cervix that short.
You can have a good chance of conception, provided all other factors like ovarian, tubal and uterine actors in you and malefactors for fertility like sperm counts, potency and general health are all normal for a conception.
Kindly consult an infertility specialist along with your partner for treatment options like ovulation induction, IUI, ICSI and IVF. The success rate is more than 35%
Wish you good luck for a speedy conception.

Hope this helped.