I'm very sick and weak for two days

Patient : Hello I have a fever, coughing with green phlegm.... do I see my PCP or go a ER...? I've been trying home remedies and my fever does up and down..
Symptoms:  Coughing, fever and nausea
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you may have contracted an upper respiratory tract infection. It does n ot seem that you are in any life threatening emergency so we believe you will be best served by going to your PCP to be evaluated. It is possible you may be prescribed oral antibiotics to clear the bacteria causing your infection. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com