Im wanting to know if i could be pregnant

Q: I am 35 an I have milk coming out of my breast an I have bleed 2 times this month I have been vomiting out of blue without notice An my legs an feet r starting to swell

A:   Please get a home pregnancy test to confirm or negate pregnancy. An unprotected intercourse results in pregnancy only when a woman is in her so called "Fertile Period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Ovulation may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation, even for women with a history of regular menstrual cycles. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.
Lactation is not normal except after a delivery. So are irregular periods, as these may be signs of hormonal imbalance. Increase Prolactin levels in blood may cause lactation. Visiting a doctor will be good for you to discuss your problems and to seek specific solutions.