I'm wondering the chances that I could be pregnant I

Q: I'm wondering the chances that I could be pregnant. I ovulated on April 11th, had unprotected sex twice that day and the night before on the 10th. I know it's too early to tell but the last 3 solid days I've been extremely nauseous. I'm supposed to start my period April 25th. When can I test with most accurate results? And also what are the chances of becoming pregnant based on the above information? Thanks!

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

Statistics show if you have unprotected intercourse the day you ovulate, there is a 20-30 % chance of getting pregnant.
So, considering that you have good chances of being pregnant.
The symptoms won't occur before 2 weeks, I will advise you to take the test at the end of 10 days, by the time of which implantation and fertilisation would have finished.

Hope this was helpful,