I’m wondering the chances that I could be pregnant I

Patient: I’m wondering the chances that I could be pregnant. I ovulated on April 11th, had unprotected sex twice that day and the night before on the 10th. I know it’s too early to tell but the last 3 solid days I’ve been extremely nauseous. I’m supposed to start my period April 25th. When can I test with most accurate results? And also what are the chances of becoming pregnant based on the above information? Thanks!

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Statistics show if you have unprotected intercourse the day you ovulate, there is a 20-30 % chance of getting pregnant.So, considering that you have good chances of being pregnant.The symptoms won’t occur before 2 weeks, I will advise you to take the test at the end of 10 days, by the time of which implantation and fertilisation would have finished.Hope this was helpful,Regards