I’m Working as a cashier and I have to stand for 8 hours

Patient: I’m Working as a cashier and I have to stand for 8 hours regularly because of which I feel pain in my left knee and lower back.Please suggest me to overcome this problem.

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are h aving knee pain and knee pain. It is due to longstanding. You can get your vitamin D test and if it is low you can take supplements of vitamin D3 as vitamin D deficiency is the cause of such pains many times. You can take analgesics such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can be benefitted by vitamin and trace elements supplements. Quadriceps Exercises and back Exercises are helpful as it strengthens the muscles. You can further investigate by x-ray of the lumbar spine and affected knee. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.