I'm worried about my weight

Patient : I lost weight last year, and now my cheeks are sunken and stuff and i've lost fat around my eyes and nose, should i be worried?
Symptoms:  Lost weight
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Distribution of fat throughout the body varies from person to person. The same goes for how one will lose fat during weight loss. It is possible that this is a natural reaction to weight loss. It is important to make sure you have not lost too much weight, or you are not malnourished. You have not intimated to us, what was your original weight and how much weight you lost, so we cannot comment any further. Please see your doctor if you become weak, dizzy, or lose appetite. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com