I'm Worried PLEASE HELP ME!!

Q: I previously started taking birth control again and I am 23 years old.
It was normal the first month and suddenly this past month, I started getting my period 1 week and four days before my scheduled menstrual cycle as with the pill.

So I let it all take it's course thinking it may just be my body adjusting to taking birth control once again. This bleeding lasting for quite some time longer than any period I've ever had....(my usual cycle last 4-5days the most).

I've never had a period this unusual it actually stopped and started again fresh as if it would in a next month. Once it finally stopped relief....but Now towards the middle of day I started lightly spotting again. Please help me I'm Worried!!!