Im writing this on here because there is not enough

Patient

Q: Im writing this on here because there is not enough room in your box.
Anyways,Hello, This is something I am concerned about.
My dad has been a very addictive cleaner for 2years, He would go to work all day and come home night time at 11pm and would get changed, and straight away go to the kitchen swipe his hand on the counter to see if theirs any crumbs, he would complain about me using the sink and too much water being splashed also he wouldnt like it if the cutlery was on the dryer he would say its making too much mess. Also if we eat snacks on the sofa, he would complain the crumbs are going everywhere and would get the dustpan and brush to sweep the floor however whenever he comes home he would Clean the Whole house from downstairs to upstairs. Even the stairs he would sweep.
Please let me know if this is normal and advice.
Thank you.

Doctor