Imbalanced glabellar lines

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

I am very concerned with regards to the structure of my facial muscles, more specifically the muscles of my forehead between my eyebrows. They appear to be imbalanced as my right half seems slack in comparison and this is compounded by the fact I have asymmetrical glabellar lines when I frown (my left glabellar line looks normal but my right is hardly noticeable). This bothers me because I keep feeling tired throughout the day despite enough sleep the night before.

I am worried since my right foot is significantly weaker than my left too which leads me to believe I have an undiagnosed condition - maybe a limp? I stress that my mobility on my right side is fine but have been suffering from my muscular imbalance for atleast 10 years - I am now 23.

Doctor