Ime having a hard time getting pregnant and have been trying for eight and a half months now

Patient

Q: I REALLY DIDNT KNOW HOW TO CATERGOIZE THIS QUESTION BUT ME AND MY PARTNER HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT FOR EIGHT MONTHS NOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS I USE TO GET MY PERIOD EVER TIME ON THE TENTH THEN IT CHANGED OTO THE 13TH OF EVERY MONTH WE LIVED TOGETER HE TOLD ME THIS .(IM NOT THE FIRST PERSON HES TRIED TO GT PREGNANT AAND NOW IM AFRAID THAT I CANT HAVE KIDS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE PROBELM IS WE HAVE SEX ALOT RECENTLY WE MOVED AND WE STILL ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND NOW I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ITS EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS WE HAVE TRIED EVERYDAY TO GET PEGNANT EVEN ON THE BLOODY DAYS I KNOW THATS PERSONAL INFORMATION BUT IM SO SCARED THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS NOW AND I HAD A GUY IN THE PAST TO TRY AND TRAP ME AND I NOT ET PREGNANT I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL FOR TWO MONTHS BEFORE ME AND HIM GOT TOGETHER AND WHEN WE MADE IT OFFICAL I STOP TAKING BIRTH CONTROL WE HAD SEX SO MUCH I GOT A UTI TWICE IT SEEMS LIKE I CANT GET PREGANT WHAT SHOULD I DO WE ARE BOTH YONG BOTH OF US ARE TWENTY YEARS OF AGE ANY ADVICE I WANT KIDS SO BAD IM READY FOR A FERTILITY TREATMENT IF NEEDED I CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHY I CANT GET PREGNANT IS IT ME HIM WHAT IS IS HE USE TO SMOKE CIGRRATES AND SMOKE WEED BUT HES STOPED BUT NOW HES STARTING TO PICK UP BAD HABITS DUE TO THE STRESS OF US NOT GETING PREGNANT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH US

Doctor