Immediate Attention- Skin Care

Patient

Q: Sir/Ma'm, I'm a 22 year old male. I was struck by a broken umbrella rod on my right leg, when I was around 10 years old, which was actually thrown by one of my cousins. My parents hadn't taken me to the doctor for administering the TT injection. It's been 12 years now and I have a black colored bump at the spot where the the skin got cut. I didn't contract any fever or infections then. But what bothers me the most is the bump grows along with me. Not too big, but quite visible. Almost the size of a Cadbury Gem. I also have tiny papule like bumps on my lips. Is there any way to cure them? It looks very irritating to have such annoying tiny bumps on my beautiful lips. Haha. One more issue I have is bumps on penis which when pressed discharge white substance similar to the one that comes out of a pimple. It looks very annoying. I was wondering whether the bump on my leg and the acne like bumps on penis have any relation. Do blackheads occur on any part of the body? I have acne like growth on my back( shoulder and also chest) I pretty concerned about my present condition. I did have a lot of acne in my puberty phase and later on. As of now things are under control. But the bumps on penis are very stubborn. They don't show any signs of going-away. I have had them since my puberty. I had once used Veet Hair Remover on my private part and sometimes I do shave. As of now, I'm pretty scared. I consider cleaning my private parts thoroughly. But still the bumps on my penis don't seem to go away. I'm still in my youth and it bothers me a lot, causing me to lose confidence. Please help me!

Immediate Attention- Skin Care-1
Doctor

Patient: That black spot you see beside that huge bump occurs all over my body. It starts growth like a pimple and dies leaving behind that spot or a bump.