Immense Lower Right Back with Rapid Movement

Patient : It all started about 1 year ago, i was playing kickball and extended upward to catch a ball. When i did this i felt a popping in my bottom left back followed the most blinding pain i have ever felt. Paralyzing pain that lasted for about 30 seconds. It hurt like hell for about 3 months after that, but after my sports season stopped the pain went away. Now, it has started again, and it still hurts like hell. The pain is localized to the bottom right of my back, when i go through normal school days, no pain. But when i try to rapidly rotate, rapidly extend up, and change directions quickly i am brought to the ground. Please help!!!!
Symptoms:  Immense pain when rapidly rotating, extending, or changes in direction