Impacted Knee

Patient

Q: Recently I was doing Parkour i jumped off a 7 foot ledge more or less. I landed flat footed breaking all the rules of protecting your knees. I landed And immediately went into a deep squat, My left knee took most of the impact. I feel like I've over extended my pattelar and quadricep tendons. As soon as that happened my knee got swollen on the LCL side of the knee and this happened more or less four weeks ago. One of my initial reactions was maybe i damaged my meniscus but i don't feel much pain while walking. But my knee has felt weak for some time now way before the incident. I'd like to know what a doc's point of view is. My question for You is What might've happened to my knee? And what can i do to to help it heal?

Symptoms:  Weaknesses in my knee. Less than moderate pain when jumping or landing. My leg is wobbly walking down the stairs. It just feels like my tendon might snap.
Doctor