Implanon removal

Patient

Q: Hi ,
i just had afew questions about the implanon after removal.
so ill tell you a little about me ..
i am 21 now , i have had two implanons .. first on i had put in november 2009 had that one for three years then had that taken out november 2011 and had i replaced with a new one ,

i recently had it removed (jan 29 2013) because it wasnt working as good for me anymore , it was causing alot of brown yucky discharge .

so on feb 2nd 2013 i had a bit of that brown discharge much heavier then usual , but also that night i had unpretected sex twice with the pull out method
( am not trying for baby just silly mistake )
i dont think i had any new brown discharge at this time of intercourse. just earlier that day..

when i woke up the next morning (3rd ) it was back again it was back untill the 4th the 5th only during the day , and not much just a little bit on my underwear .. i had nothing then on the 6th and 7th it was back again .. nothing since the 7th

its is now march 7th and ive been having some weird things happening .. ive been getting head aches (which i never get , ive probably had 5 my whole life) i have atleast one every 2nd day and have be noticing cramping and shap pains in my lower abdomen which is a pain i can handle and doesnt last very long ..
so my question is is this normal after implanon removal ?
or could i be pregnant ? and when should i take a test if so ?
thank you

Doctor