Implanon rod birth control in arm

Patient

Q: I got implanon taken out and when the dr grabbed it he also grabbed a nerve now I have numb and pain in arm
What can I do

Symptoms:  Numb, sharp shooting pain sometimes and other times just pain in arm
Doctor

There will be some pain in removal of the Implanon, which generally subsides by a day.In your case, since it seems to be severe in nature and also associated with numbness, it needs immediate examination.Kindly see the doctor at the earliest.Until then, you may take a pain killer of NSAID group or paracetamol, available over the counter.Rest your arm and avoid vigorous activity .You may need physiotherapy sessions.
Hope this helped