Implanon Side Effect?

Patient

Q: This long term contraceptive method is very effective preventing unwanted pregnancies; however the symptoms that you present are manifested in about 5% of the patients receiving it.
Nervousness, emotional liability and depression might be related to this medication. Depending on how severe your symptoms are, the addition of anxiety medications or change in your contraceptive method would put an end to those symptoms. I would suggest you to consult your prescribing physician for an evaluation before choosing the next step.

Doctor