Implanon while trying to get pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,
I was supposed to get my Implanon taken out of my arm on November 15, 2014 but did not. I still have Implanon in my arm and am still sexually active with my partner. I just started having pain near my lower belly and don't know if I am pregnant or not. How likely is it that I could be pregnant? And what are the risks for leaving Implanon in your arm longer than its due date of being taken out? Also, will I be able to get pregnant while Implanon is in my arm, or will I have to remove it to conceive? What are the risks of leaving Implanon in when having a baby? I appreciate all answers. Thank you, Doctors!

Symptoms:  Lower belly pains, mood swings, nausea without vomiting
Doctor