Implant and pregnant>

Q: Hi, I need some help.. iv been bleeding really bad while I have the implant in, severe tummy pains, back ache and really bad headaches.. its bright red and some times its clots.. iv been told that you can get caught pregnant on the implant but your hormones are either to low or to high for it to show up on the test, I don't want to take a test because I will be scared as iv miscarried before and im scared it could be happening again.

Symptoms:  Backache, headaches, neck pain, boob pain, cravings, weeing a lot, really bad tummy pain, feeling sick, going off foods.