Implantation Bleeding

Patient : I'm concerned that i've either had implantation bleeding or somethign is wrong
Symptoms:  Abnormal spotting, sharp cramp like pain which was at most 2 hours before spotting
Doctor :   Hello, If you are not on any birth control, if your periods are regular and if you have had unprotected intercourse in your fertile period then the bleeding seen with in 5 days of intercourse in form f light brown discharge with mild cramps can be ascertained as implantation bleed unless proven otherwise by negative serum beta hcg levels,( which means no pregnancy). I hope i have answered your query, regards