Implantation bleeding

Patient: My ovulation period just ended 1 or 2 days ago. My husband & I had sex all but 1 or 2 days during my ovulation period. Ive had mild headaches for the past 3 days & strong cramping hit me tonight. When I went to the bathroom this evening there was blood in my pantries & when I wiped. We are wanting to get pregnant. We are 41 yrs old & ive been off the pill now for 13 months. Does this sound like it may be implantation bleeding?

Symptoms: Headaches. Cramping. Spotting

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD,If you have had unprotected sex during your fertile period and close to ovulation , then it is likely that the pain and bleed in form of spotting that you experience after 3 days could be an implantation bleed unless proven otherwise. This can be confirmed by opting for a blood serum beta hcg test after a week from the last intercourse to look for beta hcg levels , which if found to be more than 1 , would confirm pregnancy and also that the bleed you had was an implantation bleed.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards