Implantation bleeding

Patient : I had unprotected sex 5 days before my period and i have been off the pill for three months, i did have my period however it was like two days late could i be pregnant ?
Doctor :   It is unlikely you are pregnant. If your last period was the usual amount and the usual duration, then there is little n eed to worry. However, if it was unusally lesser in amount (e.g. staining 1 pad instead of usual 1-2 soaked pads per day) and unusually shorter duration (e.g. 2 days instead of usual 5 days), I suggest you do the home pregnancy test after a week. That could be an implantation bleeding. I do hope this helps and please practice safe sex always. Take care.