Implantation bleeding! My normal period is regular every 28

Patient

Q: Implantation bleeding!
My normal period is regular every 28 days and last from 6-7 days. My period is very heavy with clots for the first 2-3 days then lightens up for the rest of the duration. I am generally crippled in pain for the first 2 days of my period.
I have had 3 previous pregnancies.

On Thursday - I started spotting brown blood, not enough to wear a pad.
On Friday - I started spotting brown blood, not enough to wear a pad.
On Saturday - I had 2 drops of red blood when I went to the toilet then it stopped.
On Sunday - I had brown spotting, not enough to wear a pad.
On Monday - I had nothing at all.
On Tuesday - I had 3 drops of red blood in the morning that stopped then started again in the evening where I had another 3 drops of blood then it stopped.
On Wednesday (today) - I have had nothing at all.

This spotting/bleeding occurred 2 days before my period was due. I have an barely any pain with this bleeding just minor cramps randomly.
I have taken a number of pregnancy test which have all come up negative.

I do feel fatigued and I am consistently hungry.

My question is;
Could this be implantation bleeding? and is it ok to not see a doctor?

Doctor