Ask The Doctor > Pending > Implantation bleeding! My normal period is regular every 28

Implantation bleeding! My normal period is regular every 28

Patient: Implantation bleeding!My normal period is regular every 28 days and last from 6-7 days. My period is very heavy with clots for the first 2-3 days then lightens up for the rest of the duration. I am generally crippled in pain for the first 2 days of my period.I have had 3 previous pregnancies.On Thursday – I started spotting brown blood, not enough to wear a pad.On Friday – I started spotting brown blood, not enough to wear a pad.On Saturday – I had 2 drops of red blood when I went to the toilet then it stopped.On Sunday – I had brown spotting, not enough to wear a pad.On Monday – I had nothing at all.On Tuesday – I had 3 drops of red blood in the morning that stopped then started again in the evening where I had another 3 drops of blood then it stopped.On Wednesday (today) – I have had nothing at all.This spotting/bleeding occurred 2 days before my period was due. I have an barely any pain with this bleeding just minor cramps randomly.I have taken a number of pregnancy test which have all come up negative.I do feel fatigued and I am consistently hungry.My question is;Could this be implantation bleeding? and is it ok to not see a doctor?

Doctor: