Implantation Bleeding or Early Miscarraige

Patient

Q: To start off i have a retroverted uterus, serious back pain, but my question is i have a normal 28 or 29th day cycle.. i do have unprotected sex with my spouse for two and a half years now no pregnancy.. this month we actually tried.. i lay down each time on my back and pillow under hips and my period came five days early this month the 25th day of my cycle it started off brown then got sort of heavy for two days and it was completly gone the 4th day.. i usually have a five to six maybe seven day period

Symptoms:  Extremely tired, heavy dull feeling in lower back, headaches, period was suppose to start today actually
Doctor