Implantation bleeding or hymen breakage?

Patient

Q: HI so i havent had my period in like 4 months (and i have never had sex) but 4 days ago i had sex for the first time and i have had light bleeding of brown and red. what is this and should i be worried?

Symptoms:  Red/pink/brown discharge , bloated kind of but i just did crunches
Doctor

The bleeding which soon followed after sex is most likely to be due to ruptured hymen or bleeding due to a rough sex, causing friction and breakage of small capillaries around the vaginal mucosa.This is common for first timers, due to lack of adequate secretions. In case the bleeding gets heavy and you pass clots, seek a doctor's help.Also not having cycles for 4 months is not normal, we need to exclude causes like PCOS, thyroid dysfunction , anemia and nutritional deficiency. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and to the cause and get it treated accordingly.
Hope this helped