Implantation bleeding or Period

Patient : My boyfriend and I had protected sex on January 10th and 17th. I started my period on Monday, January 19th but it was very light and pink in colour. It got a little brighter in colour on Tuesday and then on Wednesday is was just red. There is no flow, nothing is coming out on a pad but only on a tampon. Is this my period or implantation bleeding that I'm experiencing?
Symptoms:  Nothing.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Considering that you had an intercourse on January 10, and having bled on January 19th, the possibility of an implantation bleed cannot be ruled out.Also, since the color of the bleeding was pink and not the usual flow, we need to rule out pregnancy. Kindly do a urine pregnancy test and rule out pregnancy. If negative, it means that the bleeding is your cycles, which has just altered in flow. Hope this helped Regards