Implantation bleeding? Should I test?

Patient : My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex three and two days after ovulation was a high risk. My period was to start nov. 18th my period is usually heavy and long about a week and starts a day before or the morning it's due. But this time I started that night and it's been really light compared to usual it's been two almost three day and still light. I normally have bad abdominal cramps but I have light abdominal cramps with mild back pain and hip pain with cravings. I asked my friend who has a kid and she said it sounds like my period is going to stop that I might be pregnant I need help!
Symptoms:  Symptoms: mild abdominal cramping. Lower back pain, hip pain, food cravings, breast pain but not soreness or tenderness
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com for an opinion. If you had an unprotected sex in your fertile period then it is likely that what you are facing is an implantation bleed which is light pink and varies from spotting to scanty bleed. But it is imperative for you to conform pregnancy by a beta hcg based urine pregnancy test which can confirmatively rule out pregnancy or confirm it. As similar symptoms are also seen with premenstrual syndrome as well, it is all the more important to perform the urine pregnancy test. I hope i have answered your query. regards