Implantation bleeding?...or Something worse

Patient : I have had a light greenish almost mucus looking discharge. My period came today..at least thats what i think it is. It's five-six days early and it is VERY light, i could wipe it away. It started off as really brown this morning and then stopped for a couple hours and came back, and now its red, but i say again; very light. Ive never in my life had a period come this early before and its not really a period. Mine usually start out very heavy and then tapper off. This is very weird to me. Could this be implantation bleeding?
Symptoms:  light bleeding, light green mucus discharge, no odor, no cramping