In 2008-2009 I was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma I did

Q: In 2008-2009 I was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma. I did a years worth of chemotherapy and 6 weeks straight of radiation. They moved my right ovary over so it won't get damaged from radiation. I've been in a relationship for over 6 yrs now and me and my partner really want to conceive. I am getting a little doubtful. It is hard for me to find out exactly when, or if I do ovulate because I don't have normal periods (every month ) my period only comes when it wants to and out of nowhere. I finally had a period on my own last month which really surprised me and made me happy. It's February 20th today and I should have started my period by now but haven't yet.
On another note, last night me and my partner were getting a little touchy last night and he even noticed that I had a thick clear discharge in my vagina. I know it normally happens before a period but I'm not getting no cramps at all. Which I always do before I start. I've never had this kind of discharge are all before and I have been sexually active since the day I ended my last period which was in January 27th.
Does anyone have any guess or answers at all as to why I had this unusual discharge last night and if this is some kind of sign, could I possibly be pregnant or is my body finally functioning the way it's supposed to. Since I did have a period last month does that mean I can and do still ovulate?