In January, I preformed oral sex twice about 4-5 days

Patient

Q: In January, I preformed oral sex twice about 4-5 days apart. Although i experienced absolutley no symptoms, In March, i was worried that I had HIV and took a blood test that turned negative. However, to this day I am still very worried and it is ruining my life. I have two questions:
1. What are the chances of contracting HIV from what I did? To give in detail, both were about 5-6 minutes long and I did NOT swallow his semen, but thouroughly washed out my mouth and brushed my teeth afterwards and made sure nothing was left in my mouth.
2. Is 2 months good enough time for a correct result. The website on Quest Diagnostics said it was, and two doctors on this website have said it was, plus my medical graduate father and my general doctor.

I have really regretted what I have done and have prayed and cried to God so much for good news. The worry and anxiety has taken over my life.

Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor

A:   HI. Thank you for writing to us.

To recapitulate: you are a male, young and gives history of performing oral sex twice in January - no symptoms - got worried in March about HIV, might be after reading some articles- negative reports - still worried -
You have two questions:
1. What are the chances of contracting HIV from what I did? You have given the details.
> First of all, get your partner's HIV done. If negative you just do not have to worry as you can not get it at all.
2. Is 2 months good enough time for a correct result?
> yes, Noe it is almost 5 months repeat tests once and if negative, just stop worrying.
> It looks that the guilt of the act is eating you not the fear of HIV.

I hope this answers your query.