In June of 2014, I was playing this game where

Patient

Q: In June of 2014, I was playing this game where I had my hands out in front of me with my elbows bent. My left hand was hit forcefully and my arm went back and jolted my neck and shoulder. I originally felt pain in my left elbow and shoulder, and it was painful for me to hold my arm up. I had my arm in a sling for a few days, and then the pain was slightly less severe.

About a month later, I attended an ochestra camp for a week where I played cello for about 8 hours a day. The pain came back and started to affect my neck as well. From then on, my neck always hurt. It is in the cervical spine area.

I went to my family doctor who said I sprained my shoulder. The next couple of months, the pain got worse, usually at a 4 or 5 out of 10. I went back to the doctor and started physical therapy.

They discovered a knot in my left shoulder and were able to massage it out after a couple of weeks, but my neck pain kept getting worse. The highest pain level I have felt since PT was an 8 out of 10.

A few weeks ago i kept feeling sharp stabbing pains in my left side by my ribs. They only lasted about 30 seconds every time, but the pain was so bad that I couldn't breathe or move. This stopped after about a week, but now I have pain in my left collar bone. The pain now goes from the center of my neck to my fingertips. If I move too suddenly, i feel a pop in my neck and a tingling sensation goes through my arm.

I have also started feeling pain when I turn my neck, usually in the base of my skull on the left side and my left collar bone.

I have stopped sleeping with a pillow under my head and stopped doing any strenuous upper body excersises per therapist's instructions and I have now stopped PT because it was making things worse. What now? I am only 15 and have no clue what is wrong with me. Any help or advice is appreciated!

Doctor