In my right ear whenever I hear buzzing or when

Patient

Q: In my right ear whenever I hear buzzing or when somebody tries to whisper to me my right side tickles and twitches. I have looked online and there have been many people with this same problem and nobody could answer.

Symptoms:  Twitching and tickling sensation on my right side.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

This seems to be a conditioned reflex. Your body might be releasing sensations of the hair standing up when you feel a breeze or movement of air in the ear. This is what causes the tingling and is commonly known as goose bumps. Do not worry if this does not distress you much.

Hope this helps you.