In need of a third opinion please

Patient : Four months ago i took an antibiotic and got thrush which i still have. my regular doctor did two rounds of flucanozole and nothing. went to my gynocologist and she put me on two rounds of nystatin mouth rinse and nothing. during this time ive had off and on vaginal irritation and recently broke out with little white blister like bumps all over my forehead and my skin everywhere has been itchier than i normally get in the winter time. my mouth swab came back negative, std test negative, urine test negative for yeast or bacterial infection, im at a loss
Symptoms:  See above
In need of a third opinion ...-1 In need of a third opinion ...-2