In Need of Mediacinal Marijuana. BadLy.!!

Q: MmmHmmm..
So, Yes now Ok. My Question is TRully Regarding Medicinal Marijuana'? Just as I have Sufferd an ExtreMeLy Traumatic Brain Injury back in Jan. 2005'.!!
& Now I have to Suffer Living with ALL Sorts of Problems.. ALL of Which can Truly, ONLY Seem to Be Helped By Smoking Marijuana.!!
& Yet ,I Still Have NO Prescription WhatsoEver 4 it.!!
Which yes ,OfCourse I Certainly do Feel is Quite, Quite a Hell of a Bit of BullShit.!! ya Know'?
OK, so Shit Yes..Ithe ONe & ONLY Thing That I KNOW I NeeD is to Simply Find a Doctor ANY Doctor Who Will be Willing to Prescribe it to Mee.!!
But as of So Far, I Have NOT Been Able to Do So.!
& Yes ofCourse it certainly is/Has Been PiSsin' Me OFF, 4 Some Time now.!
Do you Know, tho'? Like FucK, Just WHY Do Ppl ALL Seem to Just Want to See me in Severe PAIN.??
eh, Right...And to Rather NOT Help me out @ ALL with What I Def do Need.!???
Ok, alright but Now So.. If you Think You Could/ Or Would Ever Be abLe 2 Help me Out with a Doctor in My Area.? Then, Yes, Yes ,YeS Sir I Would Be/ & Most Def WiLL Be. ExtreaMeLy Appreciated.!! & Yes ofCourse GreatFul as ALL Hell 2.!!
So if you Cuold Or Would be Willing to Get Back to Me via Email..My Address iz.:
& Then OfCourse My PersonaL Phone Number# is Justt..:289-296-2075.!! ThanX Alot in Advance.!!