In need of serious help.

Patient : I would like to know what diet/weight loss plan would be best for me given my circumstances.
Symptoms:  Age: 27 5 Foot tall weighing 292 pounds. I have asked my PC Doctor and while I know she means well I also know shes not much older than I am there for not much experience, if any with a case as mine. Her advice was to see the resident nutritionist who in turn wanted me to change and cut almost everything I consume. I run a household of 4 adults and do all the meal planning on part time income there for I cant afford major changes to the kitchen/pantry supplies. My weight is the only 1 that goes up even though I eat less then the others. I have a hard time staying with any diet/plan that never changes, lacks variety or does not seem to show any results within a few weeks to a month. I am a picky eater sadly and while I have nothing against fruits and veggies I find it hard to get my share either because I cant work them in to the meals, dont have them, or in some cases can no longer eat them as my teeth are in poor shape(whole other issue). Workouts are almost impossible with my asthma. Less then a year ago I was offically diagnosed with Hypothyroidism which I believe I may have had for many years untreated and recently was told by a neurologist that I might also be suffering from fibromyalgia. After hearing that I would really like to lose some of my weight to see if those symptoms are really tied to that or just my weight as im still young and have a commercial drivers (CDL) and drive School Bus for a living and cant afford to lose my job over it. I enjoy walking but I do have a hard time trying to find time to go for them and I get bored going to the same place over and over. I hope this info is helpful and I hope you might have helpful ideas that might work for me because I really do feel like my weight is a lost cause.