Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > In pregnancy after gestone injection twice a day daily,my bo

In pregnancy after gestone injection twice a day daily,my bo

Patient: In pregnancy after gestone injection twice a day daily,my both hips are full of rashes and swelling it is very painful,i cant tolerate,what to do for this,please help me i cant even sleep,i am sleeping straight but i cant turn to my right or left to sleep

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Gestone is a progesterone which can have some side effects. I think that the progesteron e will cause side effects like those that you are describing. Please talk to your prescribing physician to talk about how the medication can be modified to prevent the side effects or to reduce them.Hope this helps you. All the best.

Patient: Thank you very much for your quick response.