In the past two months, 3 times I have had yeast infection

Q: In the past two months, 3 times I have had "yeast infection symptoms". I've never gotten checked because I am backpacking around Australia and can't really afford to go to te doctor. The first time I got the symptoms I was on amoxacilian and it was the typical yeast infection symptoms with vagunal spotting. That time I went to the doctor and she said it seemed like a normal yeast infection but also checked if I was pregnant and it was negative but did not examine the yeast infection. The doctor told me to get an oral pill to cure everything up. It all went away a few days later after I took the oral pill. I am also on yaz birth control and continued an am still taking that. A few weeks later the synptoms came back and I jut took probiotics a synptoms went away. Now a couple weeks later, today symptoms are back. The symptoms I've had all three times are a yeasty brown or yellow discharge. A lot more discharge then usual and it's a bit smelly. Itching and some burning. Tired having intercourse with my boyfriend of 7 months and it was inbarable, it burned pretty badly. Not sure if its a reoccurring yeast infection on some kinda Of other infection or possibly an STI even though my boyfriend is showing no synptoms. Thanks for your help!

It looks like you have developed a chronic vaginal infection. We need to not only rule out a yeast infection but also other causes like trichomoniasis, chlamydia, and other STDs as well looking at your symptoms and nature of discharge which is indeed abnormal. It is recommended that you see a gynecologist and go in for an examination. An investigation profile of high vaginal swab, pap smear, and even a urine test will be needed to narrow down the cause and the orgasm causing the symptoms. You will need a course of oral antibiotics for a week or more as well as vaginal pessaries like clotrimazole and clindamycin for 6 nights. Meanwhile, avoided unprotected intercourse and suggest your partner to also get examined and treated. Drink plenty pf water daily and maintain feminine hygiene. Also, you may try using feminine intimate washes which contain lactic acid to wash your privates, it will maintain the vaginal pH and prevent any itching and discomfort.

Hope this helped.