October 15, 2018

Inadequate Erection in young Male

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Inadequate Erection in young Male

Patient: Hi im a 16 year old male, I masturbate about one time every day, but recently I have noticed that I can not gain a full on erection like I used to be able to before, so may I know what could be the problem causing this?

Doctor: I am not sure of the exact cause of your problem. However, it is very rare for a male of your age to have any condition which can affect erectile function. For a few hours after ejaculation the penis often does not return to a “full” erection state when one becomes aroused again. So if you attempt to masturbate again shortly after ejaculation you may notoce this difference.I sincerley doubt that there is anything wrong with your erection capabilities. If you still have doubts, speak to your personal physician who will perform a thorough examination to rule out any possible abnormalities.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

READ THIS NEXT

×
Show