Inapprorpiate Sinus Tachycardia and GastroIntestinal Discomfort

Patient : Hello, In the last year, I have experienced occassional periods of inappropriate sinus tachycardia (approx 130bpm, lasting several hours). These are brought on by either exercise (my heart rate stays elevated for hours) OR after eating large meals. This is always accompanied by mild gastrointestinal distress. I have been thoroughly evaluated by a cardiologist - echo, stress echo, holter monitor - and there are no concerns with my heart. My question is: What are some other causes to explore? Could this be related to hormonal changes, as I gave birth to my first son shortly before symptoms began? Thank you.