Incompetent Cervix or not? Can I travel with this condition?

Q: Hi Doctor!
I started experiencing Braxton-Hicks at 22 weeks and went for a check-up, my doctor said that I have an irritated uterus. They also found that my cervix is 3.4cm and 5mm opened from the inside (dilated). I was put on magnesia for a week at the hospital and then went home for a week. At my 25th week I came back for an ultrasound check-up again and my cervix still was dilated for 7mm but actually got longer till 3.7cm. In my circumstances the cerclage isn't an option. And the doctors tell me that I don't have an incompetent cervix because it gets longer (even despite I have an opening).

My biggest concern is that I must travel in a couple of weeks and take a long distance flight (10hrs) and I'm scared like I've never been before that something might happen because of this opening and my Braxtons caused by being active.

Can you please give me your advice on all this, should I cancel the traveling plans and does my condition called an incompetent cervix? I'm all confused :(

Thank you!

Symptoms:  Braxton-hicks more towards the nightime

If you are 25 weeks pregnant and the cervical length is 37 mm then there is no incompetence of cervix at all and hence no chances of a preterm labour. The separation of 7 meet the level of the internal os is normally seen in multigravida and is not annunciation of incompetency at all. You can travel safely on the flight for the 10hr journey without any riskier onset of labour.
Braxton-Hicks contractions are common near 3rd trimester onwards generally, as you are experiencing early irritation of the uterus, it is necessary that you should be free from any vaginal infections. Hence hygiene is to be maintained religiously. Keep yourself well hydrated and take adequate rest in-between, that should help allay the irritability naturally.

Hope this helps you.