Inconsistent pulsing sensation and pain in back of left arm

Q: Inconsistent pulsing sensation and pain in back of left arm and shoulder blade

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

Chest pain varies from person to person. It may feel like a sharp, stabbing pain or a dull ache. While chest pain may be a sign of a serious heart-related problem, it may also have other common, non–life-threatening causes.
There are:
- Heart-Related Causes of Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Causes of Chest Pain
- Lung-Related Causes of Chest Pain
- Muscle/Bone Causes of Chest Pain. These are few symptoms:
- Pressure or tightness in the chest
- Back, jaw, or arm pain
- Fatigue
- Feeling light-headed, dizzy, or short of breath
- Abdominal pain or nausea
- Pain after exertion.

If you think you may be having a heart attack, it’s important that you seek emergency treatment immediately, especially if chest pain is new, unexplained, or lasts more than a few moments. Your Doctor will do an ECG to rule out the cause.

I hope this will help you.