Inconsistent pulsing sensation and pain in back of left arm

Patient : Inconsistent pulsing sensation and pain in back of left arm and shoulder blade
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question, Chest pain varies from person to person. It may feel like a sharp, stabbing pain or a dull ache. While chest pain may be a sign of a serious heart-related problem, it may also have other common, non–life-threatening causes. There are: - Heart-Related Causes of Chest Pain - Gastrointestinal Causes of Chest Pain - Lung-Related Causes of Chest Pain - Muscle/Bone Causes of Chest Pain. These are few symptoms: - Pressure or tightness in the chest - Back, jaw, or arm pain - Fatigue - Feeling light-headed, dizzy, or short of breath - Abdominal pain or nausea - Pain after exertion. If you think you may be having a heart attack, it’s important that you seek emergency treatment immediately, especially if chest pain is new, unexplained, or lasts more than a few moments. Your Doctor will do an ECG to rule out the cause. I hope this will help you.